Sunday, September 5, 2010
Welcome to my Blog
Welcome, my name is Dana Boll and I am a student at Kaplan University. I am currently enrolled in Creating Wellness: Psychological and Spiritual Aspects of Healing and as part of the course I need to have a blog so here it begins. I have been here at Kaplan about a year and half now studying to get my B.S in Health Science and I should be graduating early next year. I live in San Diego with my husband and 4 year old son and we are expecting another boy in January. After I graduate I plan to get my personal training and CES certification through NASM and then hopefully find a job at a gym or intermediate school as a personal or athletic trainer. This course will help me to identify individual needs of my clients and foster a more personal and integrated training plan customized to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MAI MUFARO
ReplyDeleteMonday, September 6, 2010Dana Boll: Welcome to my Blog
Hi Dana, Congratulations. I bet big brother cant wait for his little brother. Does he know you are carrying a baby? You are certainly going to have your hands all full with the two boys in the house. I have a three year old son; and we used to hear about the terrible twos; I think the threes are much busier and they also have vocabularly and are developing an identity. I am from Africa; and my three year is already making fun of my accent; he is cute anyway. These little people; they just give so much meaning to life; they make it all worthy and wonderful.